RateLadder hosted the 3rd Carnival of P2P Lending and we were happy to be included via a GenX Finance article: How to Determine How Much of Your Portfolio Should be Allocated to Peer-to-Peer Lending.
Here are our favorite articles:
- Ben presents Why Borrow from a Bank when you can Prosper? posted at Money Smart Life.
- Cash Money Life presents Prosper – The Ebay of Person to Person Lending posted at Cash Money Life.
- Amanda (Me vs Debt) presents Prosper Debt Consolidation Loan – Tips for Potential Borrowers posted at Me vs Debt..
- RateLadder presents 5 Tips for Managing your Active Listing posted at Rate Ladder.
- Patrick presents What is Peer to Peer Lending? posted at Cash Money Life.
From around the prosper and personal finance blogging community…
Blogging Away Debt asks Are Your Financial Worries Keeping You Awake at Night? Try Wiggling These
RateLadder attmepts to Measur[e] Social Capital
Gen X Finance offers 15 Ways to Establish and Improve Your Credit History and FICO Score
Loan Chimp examines the ROI predictions of Eric’s CC and Lending Stats
The Digerati Life asks What Price Are You Paying To Have It All? The Supermom Myth
Mike at Prosperous Lands produced a January Prosper Collections Report
brip blap gives job jumper tip #3: it’s not all about the money
Lazy Man and Money tells us how to Clean Your Shower All Year in 25 minutes for $21.49
Melissa at Queer Cents talks about Shame in Finance
On Freakonomics is Breaking Down the Clemens Report: A Guest Post
Frugal Law Student examines Health Supplements For Law Students
RateLadder is a Prosper lender and has been since July, 2006. He has a passion for p2p lending. He owns RateLadder — My Prosper.com Journey and other P2P Lending Adventures, P2P No Bank the P2P Blog Aggregate, and ProProsper — Professional Tools for Prosper Lenders featuring SQL access to Prosper data.