In this 15-minute video, Prosper.com executives Jim Catlin, EVP of Risk, and Joseph Toms, Chief Investment Officer cover:
- Analytical insights on the performance of loans based on risk ratings (Prosper Ratings AA to HR)
- What to consider beyond the estimated return of a P2P investment
- How to use Prosper Ratings to diversify your portfolio for more consistent returns
Suggested next steps:
- Read the Prosper Blog, “The Power of Diversification: 100% Positive Returns with 100 or More Prosper Notes”
- Review your current allocation by Prosper Rating. See where your portfolio needs adjusting, based on your investing style and risk tolerance. Sign in to your account.
- Use Advanced Search and/or Automated Quick Invest to set up criteria according to your portfolio allocation. You can re-invest as payments are received, or transfer funds to your account.
Diversification is an important, time-tested component of an investment strategy. Stay tuned for more content for Prosper investors that highlight the benefits of diversifying your Prosper investment.
As always, we appreciate your comments and questions. Please post a comment below.
Notes offered by Prospectus.
Prosper Marketplace, Inc. is not registered as an investment adviser with any federal or state regulatory agency. The information contained in this webinar is for informational purposes, and should not be construed as individually tailored investment advice or as a recommendation with respect to any security or investment approach. This webinar has been prepared without regard to the circumstances and objectives of its participants and should not be relied upon as authoritative or taken in substitution for the exercise of judgment by any participant. Each participant should consider the appropriateness of any investment decision having regard to his or her own circumstances, the full range of information available and appropriate professional advice. Prosper Marketplace, Inc. recommends that each participant seek independent investment and financial advice concerning any services or investments discussed in this webinar.